Telus World of Science-Edmonton IMAX
Edmonton, Alberta T5M 4A1
4.60 / 5
Please rate this theatre
Thank you for sending us your comments.
OWNERSHIP/RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by Tribute. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information (collectively, the "Content") contained in this Website are proprietary to Tribute, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by Canadian and international intellectual property laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not use, modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of Tribute.
Unless otherwise specified, the Website is for your personal and non-commercial use and for purely informational purposes.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAlthough Tribute takes all possible steps to ensure the accuracy of the information or Content included on this Website, no assurance is given that information or material on this Website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete. Tribute takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or Content of this Website. We reserve the right to correct, change or update information at any time without prior notice.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDSTo access certain portions of the Website, you may be asked to complete an online registration form. In consideration for your use of this Website and the Services provided on it, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on any registration form to which this Website may direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on such registration form changes. As part of the registration process, you may be asked to provide a user name or password. You alone are responsible for keeping that password and user name confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs on this Website under such password or user name. You agree to immediately notify Tribute of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security.
CONTESTSFrom time to time we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests or other promotions on the Website. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the Website offering the contest or promotion or when you submit your entry.
LINKINGWe may offer links on the Website to websites, including social networking websites, which are owned and operated by third parties. We provide these links as a convenience to our visitors. We do not review the content of such websites, and neither endorse, nor are responsible for, any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such third party websites. You assume full responsibility for your use of third party websites. Such websites are governed by terms and conditions different from those applicable to this Website, and we encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies of those third parties before using their websites.
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Material that:
- is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party to upload, post, e-mail or transmit unless otherwise authorized by Tribute in writing; or
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Tribute employee, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; or
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
The foregoing is hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Code of Conduct".
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTHE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES, LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATION OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE CONCERNING GOODS OR SERVICES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Although we strive to update and keep the Content contained on the Website accurate as much as possible, errors and/or omissions may occur. ACCORDINGLY, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TRIBUTE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TRIBUTE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRIBUTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, EVEN IF TRIBUTE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TRADEMARKSAll marks, graphics, typefaces, trade dress, trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are property of Tribute or of their respective owners. Our trademarks, trade dress and other intellectual property may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.